The Benefits of Poly Outdoor Furniture
Poly Lumber is a high density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic derived from post-consumer waste like milk jugs and plastic packaging which would otherwise end up in a landfill. This material is then cleaned in a decontamination process to a high purity level. This purified recycled plastic is formulated with Ultra-Violet (UV) stabilizers and color pigments, and then formed into different shapes and profiles used to make beautiful and maintenance-free furniture.
So let us list the Benefits of poly timber furniture:
- Environmentally Friendly: Since it's made from recycled plastic, it helps reduce waste and saves trees from being cut down. That's excellent for our planet.
- No Painting, staining or oiling: You are able to spend those hours you would have spent painting or staining, relaxing on your poly furniture. You got to appreciate that.
- No storage required: Can your garage or shed get stuffed up every winter with that old furniture? Poly furniture can be left outside all year long. Any weather, climate or temperature.
- No cracking or splinters : Ouch, got a splinter!? Never again! Poly furniture won't splinter or crack. Safety never felt so good.
- No fading : Poly furniture has solid color all the way through and is made with UV stabilizers. The gorgeous colour it is now, is that the colour it will remain.
- No Rotting: At the wettest surroundings, poly furniture won't rot. Perfect for waterfront properties along with your poolside paradise.
- Mold and Mildew Resistant: Since the poly doesn't absorb moisture, it doesn't boost the growth of mold or mildew.
- Powerful and Heavy: Poly furniture is usually heavier than wood and is extremely strong. You don't have to worry if it is going to hold you after all the years.
- Easy to clean : Use a mild detergent and a cloth, wipe it down and spray it off. That's about all of the maintenance you should do!
If you're looking to conserve the environment or just save some time for relaxation and rest. Poly lumber has some significant advantages for you